[Announcement]Howdy, Black Shark Forum is here! Join our first forum contest and win!

Comments

• Black Shark anche in italia!

Adoro questo telefono, anche se con qualche piccolo bug ha un margine di miglioramento pressoché illimitato quindi aspetto con ansia di vedere come si evolverà.

• Hey, I’m erickmgd and I’m from Nicaragua. I’m a Black Shark fan because i love the videogames and this smartphone run all the game which i have

• When will the Bluetooth controller be released in India...

• I want to buy them ... Waiting😭😭😭

• Hey, I’m Sylvain and I’m from France. I’m a Black Shark fan because I have the Black Shark 1 with gamepad and so happy with these performances that I bought the Black Shark 2 to my wife 😉

• Hey, I’m Sonni and I’m from Jakarta, Indonesia. I’m a Black Shark fan because the design is this phone is superb, show masculinity, strong looks, unconventional, besides the specs and price was so kuch value for money compared to any other same specs phones.

• Please update rom global black shark 1

• Hey, I'm Firdaus and I'm from Malaysia, I'm a Black Shark fan because I love gaming and Black Shark is the perfect gaming device for me. I'm now own a Black Shark 2 and the phone is a beast!!

• Hey i'm dixit and i'm form india. i'm black shark 2 fan because i like it's design and special gaming feature,i am hardcore gamer i'm looking for phone like this thank u Black shark :)

• edited June 2019 #80

This...