Forum Rules and Guidelines (Read Before Posting!)

edited May 17 in Black Shark 2

Hi all,

This is the official guide and guidelines for the Black Shark Forum. We’ve tried to cover everything, but feel free to respond with any questions you may have. This thread will be updated regularly.

[Forum and categories]

Product Forums-

(Black Shark gaming phone/Black Shark 2/Game equipment -Accessories) – These forums contain all discussions about Black Shark Phones and accessories. Want to discuss the latest update? Want to get recommendations for settings or accessories? This is the place to be. Please do not ask support questions here.

Support-

If you have any questions or problems with Black Shark phones or accessories, you can ask them here. Other members can answer questions, and Black Shark staff will also be here to help. Only use these forums for problems/troubleshooting, and try to provide adequate information (device, software version, etc) with your post.

Games & Apps – Need to post your latest PUBG win? Need a recommendation for the perfect app? Want to talk tech? Check out the Games & Apps forums.

[Profile & Settings]

Click on your name (or someone else’s name) to open the user profile. In user profiles, you can find:

1. Basic user information

2. All recent events and notifications + user stats

3. Discussion and comments. Find old threads and posts here.

4. Reactions: see how many likes/views your comments have received.

5. Badges: as you make popular posts and comments, you’ll receive progress badges.

[Discussions, Comments & Interactions]

Posting guidelines:

a. Choose the right category! This will make it easier for other users to find the right information.

b. Give the discussion a meaningful title – summarize what your discussion is about so users know what to expect.

c. You can choose several tags, which help to categorize your discussion.

d. Last but not least, you can preview your discussion, save it as a draft or post it immediately.

Reactions:

Along with posting and replying, you can also interact with other users via reactions. Underneath every comment, you’ll see a list of different reaction (such as “LOL” and “like”). These reactions give other users feedback, so try to use them!

Quoting:

The Quote button is very useful when you refer to a specific comment. The quotation will appear in your ‘create a comment’ window, and it will show up in your reply. Quotations help keep discussions organizes, so please use them when responding to a specific comment!

General Rules of Black Shark Forum

This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and meet others who share a common interest. Please respect the forum rules so that everyone can have a good time.

General rules:

a. Keep your posts relevant to the forum category. For example, questions concerning Black Shark 2 should go to the Black Shark 2 section.

b. Please be respectful of others and don’t sweat the small stuff.

c. Please do not post any personal information or photos that you wouldn’t want to be seen by the public.

d. Do not post hateful or illegal content. Do not post adult-themed, racist, abusive, sexist or otherwise offensive content. Doing so will result in your account being deleted from the forum. Do not post copyrighted material without proper attribution.

e. Spam will not be tolerated. Everyone has a right to give an opinion and should feel free to express it. Treat each other with respect.

f. Don’t share any personal data in your posts (i.e. full name, your personal email address, phone number or IMEI number in public posts). Use private messages to chat with moderators or other members in private.

In summary: be polite, enjoy yourself, and help us build a great forum together.

Search before asking!

a. Use the search bar of forum before posting or creating thread, whether you have a question or something new to share. It’s very likely your question is already answered.

b. Please read the sticky threads/the important threads present in forum. They include tons of useful information.

Post in English

While Black Shark is a global brand, the Black Shark Forums are an English-language forum (for now, anyway). Please try to keep your posts on the global sections in English.

We hope this guide/rulebook has been helpful. Feel free to respond to this thread with any questions or concerns! Thanks!

Comments

• ********🤣 Welcome***********

• Welcome to all my rebellions all hail our black shark hope we start android app for support and discussions

• "Reactions: Along with posting and replying, you can also interact with other users via reactions. Underneath every comment, you’ll see a list of different reaction (such as “LOL” and “like”). These reactions give other users feedback, so try to use them!"

@VVVVVV Reactions does not seem to work 😕

• Where can I purchase pro kit for black shark2

• please fix blackshark 1 overheat issue, the phone is good but the rom is terrible

• Hi guys, i just bought my BS1 8gb RAM. i found out that there is no exclusive apps for like music player and photo albums. And i am asking if we have an upgrade to Android Pie.. hope our admin response very soon... Thank you fellas..