[Contest] Share your 11.11 order for your chance to win epic gaming gifts!

If you purchase a Black Shark gaming phone during our 11.11 Gaming Gift Giveaway event, you’ll be getting some epic gifts with your order.

And we want to give you even more!

Just share your 11.11 order, and you’ll be entered to win even more gaming gifts. It’s that simple.

Here’s how it works:

Step 1: Purchase

Between November 11 and November 30, order your Black Shark products during the 11.11 Gaming Gift Giveaway event on the blibli official website. Any Black Shark purchase qualifies (including Black Shark gaming phones and accessories) 

Step 2: Share

Before November 30, share your order with the community. Reply in the comment section with the following:

a) Your order number

b) Picture of your Black Shark items

c) A short review of the products you ordered

Step 3: Wait to announcement

Prize:

①The entry with the best 2 review will win:

Share the best two winners will win the prize(Will be evaluated according to the quality of the shared picture and the expression of text.)

1x Black Shark Pro Kit + exclusive Black Shark gifts (T-shirt, USB flash drive, Refrigerator sticker) + MLBB limited skin

1x Exclusive Black Shark gifts (T-shirt, Refrigerator sticker) +MLBB limited skin

②Lucky draw winner(Randomly draw prizes from all participants):

3x MLBB limited skin

③Participation Prize(Comment floor #111 will get this prize):

1x Black Shark USB flash drive + MLBB limited skin

Contest Duration

Nov 11 - Nov 30 (11:59pm), 2019.

Rules

1) 3 comments/entries are allowed for each Black Shark account. If you leave more than 3 comments, only your first 3 comments will be considered.

2) Each Black Shark account can win ONLY 1 prize.

3) Spam posts will be disqualified and may get an official warning.

4) Cheating will not be tolerated. Any cheating software, usage of multiple accounts, or photo manipulation will invalidate your entry (and your account may be closed).

5) Winners will be announced on December 5.

6) This Contest limited to Indonesia.If you live not in Indonesia, we may not be able to deliver gifts

Good luck!

Comments

• I bought my BlackShark 2 Pro on Nov. Then i ought some items such as temoered glass and cooling caseang regular gaming case. I love playing games with my Blackshark. It isreally BORN TO COMPETE. I love it!!!