[Cool Tech] Hear the Secret behind the Best Liquid Cooling System

edited June 3 in Black Shark 2

At Black Shark, we spend a lot of time reading comments from fans, smartphone enthusiasts, and gamers. A lot of people ask: “what is a gaming phone and how is it different from a regular smartphone?” It’s a good question. Here’s the answer: Black Shark designs and builds smartphones with one goal in mind: to provide the best gaming experience.

The Black Shark 2 packs unique gaming features and innovative tech not found in boring old “regular” Smart-phones. We’re talking about the most powerful specs, the world’s lowest latency touch screen, innovative Master Touch controls, and a slew of pro features like Game Dock and Gamer Studio. If you’re a gamer, there is a lot to love.

Today, we’re going to take a look at one feature in particular: Black Shark’s Direct Touch Liquid Cooling 3.0, our unique thermal platform that takes mobile gaming to the next level.

What is liquid cooling?

Under the hood, the Black Shark 2 is powered by the Snapdragon™ 855 Processor and Adreno™ 640 GPU. This is a top-of-the-line CPU/GPU combo that can tackle even the most demanding of games with ease (and with amazing frame-rates). But with great power comes… heat.

Most modern smart-phones use traditional cooling methods: a metal heat-sink sits on the CPU and GPU and helps to transfer excess heat to the body of the phone via passive heat transfer. It’s the same thermal tech we’ve been using for decades, and it works okay.

Liquid cooling takes everything up a notch by filling a metal heat pipe with a thermal liquid. As the CPU/GPU heat up, the liquid inside evaporates and condensates, creating a cycle of super-effective heat transfer.

What makes Black Shark’s liquid cooling superior?

So, that’s a basic look at traditional cooling vs. liquid cooling. Basically, liquid cooling is better. But Black Shark isn’t about being better. It’s about being the best.

Black Shark 2 takes things to the next level with Direct Touch Liquid Cooling 3.0. It’s the world’s first direct touch liquid cooling system, and includes several innovative thermal layers:

● TP cooling module

● Heat conduction copper plate with high efficiency

● Large coldplate

● Middle frame in metal for dissipation

● Independent liquid-cooling pipe

● Nanocomposite Graphene

Together, these layers work together to massively boost cooling. Is it better? Yeah. It’s better. It’s 20x more effective than traditional cooling, and CPU temps are lowered by 14 °C on average.

It’s PC-grade liquid cooling, right in your pocket.

Why is liquid cooling better for gaming?

Black Shark 2’s advanced liquid cooling provides a cooler, more comfortable gaming experience, but it’s also about performance. If the CPU and GPU overheat, they automatically throttle, and your game lags. This is a common occurrence when attempting to play intensive games on a “regular” smartphone.

On Black Shark 2, you can game smoothly for hours. Here, take a look:

In summary, Black Shark has the best liquid cooling. It’s one of the many reasons that we call Black Shark 2 “the Best DPS Ever.”

Get Black Shark 2

Comments

• Nice. Concise and descriptive. Explains why the Blackshark 2 is better than the Nubia red magic 3. I can't see the images in the post. It says site not reachable if I click on it

• But is it better than Oneplus 7 Pro?

• The Cooling system is better than the OnePlus 7 pro for sure. Screen and operating system are the only thing that I like and feel are superior in the 1+7pro

• edited May 28 #4

Comparative so called Fan cooling on Nubia Red magic 3

Black shark 2 rocks!

• Warning....crap company just crap I've had same problems with phone, returned it and with insured delivery ..they received weeks ago. and no reply to messages about when I get refund. given it to PayPal resolutions, saying I have evidence they had it for weeks sent by insured courier for £500 insurance on phone they don't reply to email anymore. I get my refund on 29th of may when PayPal take over. but suspect blackshark UK  wont be able to use PayPal as payment anymore. these guys are bunch of cowboys don't boy phone from them you have been warned.