[Black Shark x MPL]Born to be legends and win ML limited Skins

edited November 5 in Game&App

Thank you for participating in our event. Now the contest result is coming out, congratulations to everyone.🤩

Please join the Facebook group to receive the award within 15 days after seeing the result.

Please apply for the group with your forum username and verify it.

JOIN the winner group now!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/410079716336167/

@Whisperingfog @gstadjie @UserNana @yukue10829

Cara penukaran kode:

1. Untuk redeem kode, silakan kunjungi situs web:

https://m.mobilelegends.com/id/codexchange

2. Isi kode Anda, ID game Anda, Captcha, dan kode verifikasi.

3. Kode verifikasi Anda akan dikirim melalui email dalam game, dengan validitas 30 menit

4. Anda telah berhasil menukarkan kode Anda

5. Jika ada permasalahan dapat menghubungi: customer service mobilelegendsgame@gmail.com

Learn more:

[Black Shark x MPL]Fight with my Team and win limited hero skin of Mobile Legends: Bang Bang!

[Black Shark x MPL] Legends are Here,Support your team for your chance to win Limited Skin.

[Black Shark x MPL]Born to be legends and win ML limited Skins

----------------------------------------CLOSED---------------------------------------------

Legends aren’t born. Legends are made. With enough hard work, dedication, and passion… any team can become a legend.

Soon, several elite teams will gather in the MPL Arena to fight for glory in Mobile Legends: Bang Bang. Pick your team for your chance to win limited-edition in-game skins and other prizes!

Here’s how it works:

Comment below to let us know what team you support, and why. Use #GamingPhoneLegends in your response.

Example: #GamingPhoneLegends I support XXXX team because I always root for the underdog!

After replying, you will be automatically entered into the giveaway! Winners will be chosen randomly.

Contest Duration

26th October - 2nd November (11:59pm) 2019.

Prizes:

1x Black Shark Legends game package (includes Saber Codename - Storm Skin)

6x Black Shark diamond game packages(includes Epic Skin Angela- V.E.N.O.M Vespid)

4x Black Shark Lucky winners:(includes Epic Skin Angela- V.E.N.O.M Vespid)

Comment floor #102,#502,#1026,#10207 will get this prize

The redemption codes will be distributed to the winners.

Mobile legends Game package Codexchange url:

https://m.mobilelegends.com/id/codexchange

Cara penukaran kode:

1. Untuk redeem kode, silakan kunjungi situs web: https://m.mobilelegends.com/id/codexchange

2. Isi kode Anda, ID game Anda, Captcha, dan kode verifikasi.

3. Kode verifikasi Anda akan dikirim melalui email dalam game, dengan validitas 30 menit

4. Anda telah berhasil menukarkan kode Anda

5. Jika ada permasalahan dapat menghubungi: customer service mobilelegendsgame@gmail.com

Rules

a. Each account can only reply once. If you leave more than one comment, only your first comment will be counted.

b. Each account can win ONLY 1 prize,each account can exchange one package code only.

c. Spammy posts will be disqualified and may get an official warning.

d. Cheating will not be tolerated. Any cheating software or photo manipulation will invalidate your entry, and your account may be closed.

e. Winners will be announced on 5th Novermber.

About:

MPL

Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Professional League MY/SG Season 4 (MPL-MY/SG) is the premier esports league for Mobile Legends: Bang Bang in Malaysia and Singapore. Supported by Legendary Sponsor Black Shark, this league covers a qualifier stage and a Regular Season that is played online, followed by a live Playoffs event where the final 8 teams will battle for a share of the US$100,000 prize pool. The entire tournament is streamed live on MLBB’s Facebook page, in collaboration with Facebook Gaming.

Black Shark 2 Pro

Crafted from frosted metal and glass, the Black Shark 2 Pro packs no-compromise hardware to deliver unmatched gaming power. Boasting upgraded specs and features, the Black Shark 2 Pro pushes the limits of mobile gaming with a series of exclusive technologies. The Black Shark 2 Pro is powered by the Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 855 Plus for top-tier mobile performance, while UFS 3.0 storage decreases loading times and provides silky-smooth gaming.

Good luck to every gamer! 

Comments

• #GamingPhoneLegends Have been supporting EVOS team since the begining in 2016. Their organization is built on trust, passion and respect.They love each other and most importantly they also value their supporters and their fans.

• #GamingPhoneLegends I support  RRQ0² Team because this team is my favorite from the past until now, come on, your RRQ will definitely be champions

Myid.67152153

Email:katasandi0909@gmail.com

• #GamingPhoneLegends I support Alter Ego because I believe every team have a chance to win. Unfortunately we lost to RRQ in lower bracket final, but next season we'll try again and become stronger.

• edited October 31 #4

#GamingPhoneLegends I support RRQ~ LEMOOONNNN 😍

• thanks for the information <a href="http://pokerdomino.biz">pokerdomino</a>

This discussion has been closed.