Congratulations #BlackShark2Pro for winning the #IfDesignAward2020 !

edited February 6 in Black Shark 2 Pro

Congratulations #BlackShark2Pro for winning the #IfDesignAward2020 !

The Legend is designed to keep the toughest mobile gamers on the edge of their seats! iF International Forum Design

Get yours now: http://bit.ly/Black-Shark-2-Pro 

#GamingPhoneLegend

Comments

• Wow, congratulations

• Best design, but we also need software update. Stuck on October security patch on 2020. Snapdragon 855+ but no software update, why?.

• BS3 already released now give us joy ui 11 global version. #BS2pro

• How the hell did that phone win! Lagging for me like hell!

No support, no updates, feeling left behind in the forum without any answers, this phone should not be bought.

Be ashamed of ruining the "customer experience" for a product with so much potential.

All you need to do to increase your income is just following a straightforward rule, how the client sees the product and how can we improve our flaws to generate a bigger income.

Just listen to your clients and give feedback.

• Congrats! Honestly, I like the design of the BS2 Pro over the new BS3.

• Now give blackshark 2 pro global version update android 10 and joyui 11

• Joyui 11 please

• Gais. I've just bought bs2 China ROM. I don't know how to fully use it. Help??

• Provide stock ui on android 10

• Don't waste your money on this phone. Just after 6 months of using, the camera is no longer usable. Every photo or video is blurry. They have promised for a fix last week and no update arrived. This is despite completing all the troubleshooting they have made me do for almost a month.

Poor product, worse customer service. Get the ROG from ASUS instead. I know I should have.