missing menu

hi everyone, I have a small problem after the last update I can no longer open the menu

if there is any third-party program to change the control of the joystick, please tell me otherwise why do I need it if I can not use normally

Comments

• Hey @Egoss, have you tried reconnecting the controller to the phone inside Shark Space? You are the first one that seems to have a problem with that but I think there is no 3rd party app that will work. I would try to delete it first from the trusted Bluetooth devices and disconnect it and then try to add it again in shark Space. If everything fails I guess a factory reset should also deal with it in the worst case?

• edited September 27 #2

I agree with this. Just got my controllers yesterday and I am using the Blackshark 2. This is basically what I had to do.

I first connected them / paired them via bluetooth settings

Then switched to sharkspace

After that it detected the controllers and then I was able to configure then and use that button

Thanks @InMemoriam

• the joystick itself is working and working correctly, when I played the pubg I set it up for the game, he remembered the settings for the game, if it wasn’t set, then all the settings he had by default

there is a possibility that after resetting everything will return, but it’s advisable for me to wait for the next update, I hope that it will fix this trouble