Software updated

Hello all

When the new update will released? The security patch already 4 month old, also "Light Effect" bug still not fixed. Please also focus on older device like BS1 and BS2. We pay lot of money to buy this, so we also hope the developer do their best to give good update

Thanks

Tagged:

Best Answers

• Accepted Answer

Ah I see...Thanks Lie..

1. I experienced it myself and I have already reported this part: Tagging @Davon.z

"Also, hope to see VoLTE support on future updates, coz when someone call, even I set auto reject call in game dock, the game still become lagging coz by the network change from 4G to 3G (I'm not facing this issues on previous Mi 8 and Pocophone)"

I had also noticed that the 4G LTE options do not stay constant or fixed. I told them that too. It changes randomly post a call or reboot. Fix should be coming in next few updates

2. If you are talking about the light effect from the quick settings on the top navigation overview thing .. then yes, you are right again. That is one of the 8 bugs report by @InMemoriam @LinkSSZ and me.

If you click once it turns off, but if you slide the navigation again it still stays highlighted in green. That is fixed in the upcoming update for BS2 .. fingers crossed. Hoping to see it sent over soon.

A thing that I do, as a workaround, is remember this:

One click + slide up, always disables it, whether it is on or off.

Two clicks + slide up, enables it, whether it was on or off.

I have OCD, so you can imagine how difficult it would have been for me. This helps me stay sane lol

• Accepted Answer

@Lie

Light bug and security patch fixed!

Answers

• Sell you phone asap.

They are complete amateurs.

We are all tired of waiting new updates for months.

My is already on eBay waiting someone to get fooled and buy it.

• Hahaha Good one. Sad to see you go @paschalis.m

@Lie I have a Blackshark 2 . I agree with the patch issue.

Could you tell me more about the light effect bug? What's happening?

• Hahaha not a big deal actually, but it kinda sad coz a good device like this got slow updated. Maybe it happens because I'm in global version. Hope to see more frequent updated, like their partner Xiaomi.

My "Light Effect" continuously on green color even I turn it off. Sometime it makes me confused whether I turn in on @ off. Plus I'm using Fat Bear case, so I need to open the case to make sure the light is actually working or not. Other than this bug, I'm not facing any problems. Gaming experience working perfectly as it should.

Also, hope to see VoLTE support on future updates, coz when someone call, even I set auto reject call in game dock, the game still become lagging coz by the network change from 4G to 3G (I'm not facing this issues on previous Mi 8 and Pocophone)

Thanks for respond, and hope Black Shark team will take action on this matters. Black Shark is a good gaming phone, a little tweak may make them a good gaming phone such as ROG. I like the vanilla android interface, clean and simple. Just hope the team will try more to maximize the potential of the device.

Sorry for my bad grammar and English 😁

This discussion has been closed.