[Announcement]Finally, Android P available in Black Shark 1 now!

Comments

• Thank you for your serious and attentive feedback. We will continue to improve the experience😜.

• Yo la verdad con esta actualización mejoro algo el dispositivo ya sea para bien o para mal lastimosamente tiene demasiados errores, ya no puedo jugar Fate Grand Orden por qué el juego creo no es compatible a la nueva versión Android 9 así que gracias a ese inconveniente ya no puedo jugar me sale un error y mejor lo borré

• back light blackshark 1 it's not working after update, please..

• Glad that the Black Shark Team made the effort to come out this updates. Just feel that if they can add in the always-on display function and more light effect, then will be perfect already. After all, still feel excited about the update, hope they can keep the effort.

• Hi there !

Color LED IS not Working anymore 😰 Will it be fixed soon ? Thanks guys !

• After the update the WI-FI does not work ..😑

• Please help! I got the update. Download it without problems, but never install it. It says that it is being installed but about a minute later the message comes out that I am using the most recent version of the software. And when I touch to check for updates, it reappears to download the new one. This happened to me several times and I can't get it installed, I have a lot of free space on my mobile and everything, remove the root because they told me that it prevented the installation but no, there is no way

Ayuda por favor! Me llegó la actualización. La descarga sin problemas, pero nunca la instala. Dice que se está instalando pero al minuto aproximadamente sale el mensaje de que estoy usando la versión más reciente del software. Y cuando toco para buscar actualizaciones, vuelve a aparecerme para descargar la nueva. Así me pasó varias veces y no logro hacer que se instale, tengo mucho espacio libre en el móvil y todo, quite el root porque me dijeron que eso impedía la instalación pero no, no hay manera

• edited September 20 #38
  • Is the notification problem fixed by any chance?

• So happy when got notif update to android pie, but after updated the performance decreased, so much stuttering, please fix it, thank you