[Announcement]Finally, Android P available in Black Shark 1 now!

Comments

• I can't open this Screen Recorder

how to use this app?

• @AnanKrismas you need to add it first. For that swipe down from the top and click the icon that I marked red in the screenshot. Then drag and drop it to your used tools.

• edited September 17 #13

Oh my, what a time to be alive! Finally an update, very nice 👏👏

Just a quick question before checking it out :

Does this update include backdoor led settings? (I mean, the S Logo, whatever you like to call it)

If yes, then heck yesh

If no, it's still okay, but hopefully y'all devs gonna put it in soon 👌

Note: oh yeah, about camera issues, this Bs1 camera still lack of focus capabilities, and at some point, when recording, it most likely will go out-of-focus, and took it a bit long time to gain the focus back (also, if I were accidently touched the focus point, it will remain that way unless I stop the recording)

Another question from me, is it just me, or other user encounter the same problem?

Thanks, and have a good day!

• The update did not appear to me

• edited September 17 #15

Wow looks like blackshark team didn't abandon bs1 user after all. Good job. Feel exited!!

• Wow the update is available for me already omg this time very fast!!!

• Well at least they finally included a screen recorder!

• about camera issues, this Bs1 camera still lack of focus capabilities, and at some point, when recording, it most likely will go out-of-focus, and took it a bit long time to gain the focus back (also, if I were accidently touched the focus point, it will remain that way unless I stop the recording)

• Android 9 problems,

missing language Slovakia and Czech, Hangouts notifications in background don't work

:-(