[Announcement]Finally, Android P available in Black Shark 1 now!

Finally,We're very excited to push you the awaited Global OTA(over-the-air) update for Black Shark 1 !

Thanks to the dedicated efforts and contributions of testers, game users and developers .

Kindly check and download your System Updates for new updates from now.

The updated version highlights

[System]

1. Update the Android P version, Update the Google security patch to 2019-08-05

2. Added ScreenRecorder function, users record screen display content and sound

3. Added Wifi hotspot &thering function,user can sharing connected Wifi network to other device through hotspot function

4. Added FaceUnlock function 

[Shark Space]

Shark Space Update to 2.0, the new interface display style revision allows players to experience a more cool display

[Game Dock 3.0]

1.Updated new GameDock version 3.0, added new features Dashboard, Performance Chat (Some of features are unstable, we will fix them as soon as possible)

2. Added Gamer Studio function, which allows players to customize the performance, display, touch, audio, and network aspects to make the game experience more enjoyable.

The corresponding changelog and version number is as follows, please check it:

①.Update date:

16,September

②.Update device:

Black Shark 1

③.Update notes:

This version is a cross-Android version Update. Some functions are unstable. If you mind, please delay the update or wait for the subsequent stable version to be updated.

1. Due to version restrictions, please update to the latest version (G66X1906170OS00MPX) first, otherwise you will not receive this update.

2. This version update will not clear the user data, but it is recommended to back up all important data to the PC or the cloud before the Update, and confirm that the backup content is complete and valid.

3. Since some third-party applications are not compatible with Android 9.0, there may be cases where third-party applications cannot be used normally after the Update (such as crash, system work slowly, power consumption, etc.). It is recommended that you try to update the app to the latest version in the Google play store.

4. Please make sure your phone does not have ROOT.

5. Please make sure that the mobile phone has more than 6G internal storage space, otherwise there will be a risk of Update failure. (View storage method: Settings - Storage).

④Update changelog (G66X1906170OS00MPX→ → G66X1909040OS00MPP)

1. Update the Android P version, Update the Google security patch to 2019-08-05

2. Added ScreenRecorder, users record screen display content and sound

3. Added Wifi hotspot &thering function,user can sharing connected Wifi network to other device through hotspot function

4. Added FaceUnlock function

5. Updated new version of SharkSpace and new interface style

6. Updated new GameDock version 3.0, added new features Dashboard, Performance Chat (Some of features are unstable, we will fix them as soon as possible)

7. Added Gamer Studio function to allow players to customize settings

8. Optimized camera focus effect

9. Optimized system stability

10.Optimized system performance

11.Optimized NoKeypad function

Your feedback is appreciated ,the voice of you is very valuable for us.

We may not always be able to respond to every comment in the forums, but please be assured that we take your comments and feedback seriously. Hope you enjoy and let us know how you feel about the update in the comments below.

Thank you for your patience and support again.

Notes: This version will be a staged rollout, so it will come to a small percentage of users at first, and then roll out to more users over the next few days.

Tagged:

Comments

• edited September 19 #1

The following issues are known for this release (we will fix the next release as soon as possible):

Masqed Crusader(Network optimization assistant) in Performance compass is unstable and will flash back when you click.

• I hope bs2 will update.

• People: Before you start shouting. Read the OP carefully. Specially the last line

Notes: This version will be a staged rollout, so it will come to a small percentage of users at first, and then roll out to more users over the next few days.

• Omg. Can not believe this is happening. Nah, this must be another joke only... Lol

• Hahahahaha I like this.

Looking at the user posts on FB, this is being rolled out. Let me know what bugs you find in it, coz users are saying there are some.

• Acabo de actualizar el móvil, puedo decir que por ahora funciona muy bien. Voy a seguir probando pero ha mejorado mucho y parece más estable.

• I dont know cause i havent dled yet. Could be i am gonna wait to see how it works or repair patch. I was waiting so long time, a little more wont hurt more..

Anyhow, even if it has bugs no problem, bugs can be handled by smaller patch up updates or so.. users gonna report bugs when they find it, and developers can make the cure by time to solve it. This is no problem, if it would works like that.

Just give something to users to "chew", do not ignore nor to lie and everything gonna be allright.

• update didn't uppear on my shark :(

• edited September 17 #9

Where is the movement using gestures? I see only in system/ gestures jump to camera

• phone turkish camera english help...