Black Shark 2 Pro GLOBAL ROM

Hi just wanna ask

When will be the launching date of the GLOBAL ROM for Black Shark 2 Pro?

Can i change my China ROM to Global ROM when Global ROM is already available?

Thanks

Comments

• I need it too I've own BS2P CN ROM need too change to Global ROM because various trouble out of china.

• As far as I know ROMing is not officially supported. Your best bet to archive this will be the XDA developers forum, but because the device just launched it probably will take a while until you can find satisfying information there.

You should be aware that this might not be a trivial task and you could easily brick your phone.

• I have the same problem. please if anyone could help we really appreciate you

• Do u have global ota package??

if you have it, i will change it for you

please contact whatsapp +84935556823

• Me too, I cannot install Netflix, it says version/phone not supported iirc. Even Google is banned in China because they use their own of everything. Playstore also has to be installed manually, and there are a lot of apps with Chinese language even if the phone already set to English.

WE NEED GLOBAL ROM ASAP !

• Me too. I also want the Global Rom for black shark 2 pro. In china Rom, It has troubles for English users. I can't get full performance in game mode because of Chinese language. In Portrait mode in camera, it is needed to improve or aiming target is blurred and the background is clear. Don't make me that I was wrong for choosing Black shark 2 pro.

• WE NEED GLOBAL ROM PLEASE!!!

• Need factory firmware, for flashing my phone

• We need global rom. I hate chinise rom. Because language not fixed. I see chinese word on wallpaper and shark mode

• Can anyone please help me with these. I cannot update by Black shark 2 pro and it has error which in Chinese language..