Mi 9T Notification Problems

Hello!

I recently bought Xiaomi Mi 9T. I was using iPhone before.I love the phone but notifications are killing me.I'm not getting notifications for twitter direct messages or mails from gmail or other notifications from other apps.I mean even if i get the notification , it comes with an annoying delay.Sometimes it doesn't make sound. It was literally instant on my iphone.There is no problem with WhatsApp and Instagram but Gmail and Twitter are disappointing.I tried any possible solution.(Turning on all notifications,setting the importance,disabling battery saving,turning on auto start/restart for the app.). What should/can i do ?

MIUI Global 11.0.1 Stable

Comments

• I would recommend posting the issue in the mi forum not the Blackshark forum. Here you most likely won't find anyone using mi9t.

• I recently bought Xiaomi Mi 9T. I was using iPhone before.I love the phone but notifications are killing me.I'm not getting notifications for twitter direct messages or mails from gmail or other notifications from other apps.I mean even if i get the notification , it comes with an annoying delay.Sometimes it doesn't make sound. It was literally instant on my iphone.There is no problem with WhatsApp and Instagram but Gmail and Twitter are disappointing.I tried any po Appvalley ssible solution.(Turning on all notifications,setting the importance,disabling battery saving,turning on auto start/restart for the app.). What should/can i do ?Tweakbox

i agree!!