What is your gaming wishlist in 2020

It is really the day to be jolly.

Comment below and share your gaming wish-list for this year.

https://global.blackshark.com/

#GamingPhoneLegend #BlackShark2Pro

Tagged:

Comments

• Diablo Immortal,

Pascals Wager

And 2 dreams:

Bloodborn 2,

A game where I can ban all spammers in the forum 😜

• We need the ban the spammers game asap 🤣

• League of legends

Diabolo immortal

• fix notification

• Call of Duty

Brawl Stars

Aspahlt 9

• ML

Asphalt 9

CODM

Android 10

Ban spammers

Android 11

😁

• Hi every former developer, senior brother and all ... i need help about my black shark china version which is no IMEI, unknown baseband , cannot connect to wifi, no sim and freezing sometime. It work fine whole night but suddenly stop working when i woke up and screen on my phone. It show no sim and no network when i unlock my home screen. I try to check my IMEI and show no IMEI. I check baseband version but unknown baseband version and screen freeze sometime.

So i try to repair IMEI and i flash twrp to root it. Everything was fine and i take firmware back up immediately after i flashed twrp. I try to reboot to system. Select language, still no sim card and skip it, no wifi and skip it. After i click skip button it start freezing and cannot turn off this time. I try to press power button about 3 minutes and screen turn off but shark logo from back still lightning. Logo light cannot turn off even i press and hold down power button 5 minutes. I press and hold down all key alternately including shark key on off and logo light turn off when i press and hold down volume down button 1 minute. But unluckly my phone cannotbturn on anymore. I try to charging but totally no respond. But i saw HS USB QDLOADER port connected to my computer when i plug in to my PC. Can i revive my phone if i flash qcn firmware? If yes, can someone upload qcn firmwar and any file needed to revive my black shark? I already searched on google and almost every site but found nothing about black shark. Please someone help me who known the feeling of losing his precious phone.

• An last stable update to blackshark 1 so the device can retire peacefully

• We need android 10 update

• We need android 10 update...!