I have a solution for those Having SCREEN PINNING ISSUE WHEN USING FULL SCREEN GESTURE MODE

Okay i just got the new joyui11 update today. and been trying the gesture mode. it's fucking broken for using with screen pinning, that you cant do anything to exit it execpt rebooting the phone. okay now here me, it's not gonna be a problem but since the fucking screen pin button is fucking HUMONGOUS, it's pretty easy to accidently touch it. the same issue is happening with pocophones user. okay okay you heard me ranting now the solution:

⚠️⚠️ WARNING! YOU MIGHT FUCK UP YOUR SYSTEM IF YOU MISSPRESSED SOMETHING SO WHEN YOU'VE DONE WITH IT UNINSTALL THE APP TO AVOID ANY UNFORTUNATE EVENTS FROM HAPPENING⚠️⚠️

1) download the app SetEdit database editor by 4A in playstore.

2) open the app

3) go to "system table"

4) Look For : lock\_to\_app\_enabled and edit Value

5) Now you will be asked to Input Value so here type "1" (to turn ON) or "0" (to turn OFF), so set it to 0 to disable and then save.

And then pin icon just disappear! yeayy! okay now go delete the app. seriously.

oh yeah forgot to mention i took from xiaomi subreddit apparently it's something to do with pocophones ui or miui 11 too. cheers!

also some pictures :D (see no more pin button in menu :DDD

Comments

• Thank you so much for this. I was into this issue and tired to  tinker around to check if its possible but couldnt get it done. Now that i have seen the way you did it, thanks guys

with

regards

https://shareit.onl/