[Bug] Compilation JoyUI 11 black shark 2 (problems) ambient display, Background apps, Themes, etc

edited May 13 in Black Shark 2

I have a bug in the ambient screen what happens is that it blocked the screen and the ambient screen is at maximum brightness until you touch the fingerprint sensor and there the brightness decreases

Another bug that I have is that the background management of apps does not work correctly, configure the way you do it, some apps close later and it does not matter what you do

Themes that you apply after a while are restarted and are no longer applied

I have already restored my factory phone 2 times and I continue with this problem and I have already checked the settings many times to say that it is incorrectly configured

I open a thread to report the errors that I have, at least a long time I tried to find a solution and everything points to what the update

tengo un bug en la pantalla ambiente lo que sucede es que bloqueó la pantalla y la pantalla ambiente está al máximo el brillo hasta que toques el sensor de huellas y allí baja el brillo .

Otro bug que tengo es que no funciona correctamente la gestión de segundo plano de apps configurares la forma que lo hagas algunas apps se cierran luego y no importa que hagas 

Los temas que aplicas dentro de un tiempo después se reinician y ya no están aplicados